Joining hands to support our children's future.....
2012-2013 Meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesdays of each month in the BES Library Classroom. We love to see fresh faces and get new ideas! We hope to see you there!
We are an organization of dedicated, involved parents looking to find solutions to help as needed. We are charismatic, involved and energetic role models helping build parent and staff relations to foster the best education for each student at Banks Elementary.
We have many goals to help support the school to fulfill the educational needs of the students, such as:
- Helping build staff morale
- Being financially responsible and prioritize the needs of the students
- Encouraging a positive interaction between parents and staff by listening to their needs
- Creating unity and building our community through fun activities
- Creating efficient channels of communication to help connect parents
- Encouraging and informing parents and our community about how they can be involved with perinent educational government and political decisions